Friday, July 30, 2010

 Cute little Pioneers!


















We went to Nephi to the Ute Stampede and had some 5 genration pictures with there Grandpa Morgan.  He is Paulines dad.  He was so cute with them and fun pretty special to have 5 generations still 

Me and Kellon are off to Alaska on the cruise with all his family and some of mine it will be fun but iam already missing these little girls i will feel bad leaving them Grandpa Lonny promised Myla a trip to Disneyland so that she will remember and that will be there trip. 
Myla's chick Chuck-a

3 comments:

  1. I love the 5 generation pic - that is priceless. Have fun on the cruise and I hope you don't get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute lil pioneers. We didnt do anything for pioneer day, it was sad but nothing was going on here in Twin. The 5 generation pic is awesome! That gramps is a champ!! Ya I hope you have a great time on the cruise. Hmmmm I wonder what happened to the yellow chic??? haha its a gonzo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute! I love your girls and I am glad I have been around them a ton lately. They are so fun and good little things! I am waiting for pics from the cruise, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete